Five awards will be given by Student Centers and Activities:
- Quality Service: given to the employee who is dedicated to providing high quality service to customers, fellow students, and other constituents.
- Excellent Teamwork: given to the employee who excels as a team member both inside their area and outside to their fellow Student Centers and Activities staff.
- Positive Attitude: given to the employee who demonstrates a great positive attitude in all situations.
- Performance Initiative: given to the employee who is dedicated to improving services, programs, and policies within Student Centers and Activities.
- Student Centers and Activities "Guru": given to the employee who demonstrates the strongest ability perform their duties and an all around “guru” for Student Centers and Activities.
The awards consist of an ink pen engraved with the name of the award received to be presented at the Spring Student Employee Recognition event. Recipients names are also added to permanently displayed plaques in Squires Student Center.
Nominations should be made by fellow student employee and the managers within Student Centers and Activities. Nominations are due April 17, 2011 and should be submitted on the SCA website. Please fill out one nomination form for each award nomination. If you are nominating the same person for more than one award, please fill out a nomination form for each award sought. To be eligible, nominees must be a student employee that currently works with Student Centers and Activities and must have worked in Student Centers and Activities for a minimum of two semesters by the nomination deadline. Awards will be determined by the summit team. References will be made to current supervisors on all nominees.
The awards will be presented at the Student Centers and Activities Spring Student Employee Recognition event on TBD, 2011. Also at this event, graduating seniors will be recognized and presented with a small gift as a token of our appreciation at a catered lunch.